Name:
Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland

Friday, September 22, 2006



My relationship with Finland is certainly important to me. Finland is the homecountry of too many things that have now become permanent parts of my life: the forests, the lakes, the (frozen) sea, the snows, the incredible sunsets and the refreshing dawns. Summer in Finland is the best possible choice I could ever think for a holiday. But above all the people, with their apparent shyness hiding a complex, reflexive and seething inner world - the kindness and honesty of men and women, their restrained smile concealing a deep-rooted sense of hospitality and the pride for their Suomi, the country of a thousand lakes. In Finland I feel at home, because this is much more than "the country of thousand lakes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home